Protecting Veterans - - Worldwide with VA Claims
Protecting Consumers in Texas
Changes in the law now allow you to hire an attorney to appeal your VA benefits ruling. As one of few accredited veteran attorney firms in the country, we know how to get results.
The Law Office of Robert B. Goss is committed to fighting injustice on behalf of the individual. These injustices may reach all people whether consumers, veterans, those receiving or providing health care, and the inventors and creators of intellectual property who only realize protection of their products through Copyright, Trademark, Trade Secret, and Patent protection.
Consumers, those who buy goods and services, have rights against illegal landlord-tenant practices, protection from unfair debt collectors, foreclosures, employment pay issues and denial of unemployment claims, or Deceptive Trade Practice Act (DTPA) violations which "protect[s] consumers against false, misleading, and deceptive business practices, unconscionable actions, and breaches of warranty and to provide efficient and economical procedures to secure such protection."1 The Law Office of Robert B. Goss strives to protect those who face consumer injustices.
We can represent you regardless of where you live in the world. You do not have to live in Alabama or Texas for the Law Office or Robert B. Goss, P.C. to represent you. Using e-mail, facsimile, or the USPS all required documents can be sent to you or from you to us (C-Files, Service Records, Medical Records, and correspondence) allowing us to handle your VA claim or appeal.
Veterans' injustices reach from active duty personnel report errors to denial of Veteran Affairs (VA) Benefits and subsequent appeals of the VA benefits denial. The Firm focuses on Veteran Rights (BVA appeals, CAVC appeals, correction of military records, VA disability rating appeals, VA claims). The firm can represent veterans worldwide, you do not have to travel to or reside in Texas or Alabama. Representation is possible by receiving your service records, medical records, and VA claim file through the mail. Our medical professionals then begin to evaluate and prepare medical summaries of your disabilities. The Law Office of Robert B. Goss protects those who have protected us.
Health Care issues affect all people at one time or another. The Firm's Health Law Practice can provide legal assistance with health care injustices such as patient rights, medical violations, violations of informed consent, Medicaid / Medicare fraud, doctor and hospital overcharges, and medical employment contract reviews or drafting. The Law Office of Robert B. Goss strives to protect those who face health care injustices.
Intellectual property represents the intangible property of their owners / creators. Examples of intellectual property are songs, books, chemical compositions, medicines, medical instruments, and other items invented or created by men & women [this website is copyrighted for instance]. Use of intellectual property without being licensed or having the right to use the intellectual property is an injustice. The Law Office of Robert B. Goss protects your intellectual property rights.
- Veteran Law
- Board of Veteran (BVA) Appeals
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC) Appeals
- VA Regional Office
- Correction of Military Records
- VA Claims after VA Regional Office (VARO) denial or you do not agree with the VA benefits awarded.
- VA disability ratings
- VA benefits
- Wills & Probate
- Last Will & Testament
- Power of Attorney
- Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care
- Directive to Physicians
- Disclosure to Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care
- Consumer Law
- Landlord-Tenant Issues
- Texas Property Law Issues
- Unfair Debt Collections
- Texas Employment Law Issues
- Deceptive Trade Practice Act (DTPA) violations
- Health Law
- Patient Rights
- Health and medical Law violations
- Informed consent violations
- Medicaid / Medicare fraud
- Doctor and Hospital Overcharges, and
- Medical Employment Contracts
- Wishing you a safe and reflective Memorial Day The Law Office of Robert B. Goss, P.C. http://www.attorneyforveterans.com wishes you a safe, reflective , and peaceful Memorial Day. Thank you to our ....
- VA Health Care system to allow veterans to go to private providers On Saturday, May 24th, 2014, Sec. Shinseki announced the besieged VA Health Care system is making changes to allow some veterans to obtain treatment ....
- VA's Benefits Phone: 1-800-827-1000 Several years ago the VA lumped all VA Regional Offices into 8 call centers to handle all the calls from anywhere in the nation. Because you may think ....